This template will help you get a detailed overview of the complaints raised by your customers and give information about critical factors such as the resolution time, defect location, reasons for defect, customers raising the most complaints, and the priority of the complaints. It uses Business Intelligence and Natural Language Generation to turn input data into smart actionable insights and presents them in the form of visual dashboards and narratives.
The end report is designed to help companies to manage and resolve complaints better, ensure best customer service and make necessary process improvements to achieve quality output.
It answers questions such as:
- What is the overall trend in the number of complaints for a particular month?
- What is the change in the overall resolution time for a particular month?
- Which locations register the most complaints and report maximum defects?
- What are the major types of defects reported?
- Which are the top countries having the lowest average resolution time?
- Which domestic and international customers register maximum complaints?
- Which domestic and international customers witness the lowest resolution time?
- How are the coordinator teams performing in terms of the average resolution time?
- What is the priority of the various complaints and defects?
To use this template, simply download it, connect/upload your data to the dashboard, and run the report, all in just a few clicks.