This template will help you create a Market Intelligence report for your FMCG business by deriving insights about the sales and market performance of the category your brand product belongs to. It uses visual dashboards and summaries written in natural language to showcase the performance of all your brands, market share, volume and value trends, and distribution analysis, along with the comparison of overall sales performance with that of your competitors and top performers.
This template empowers sales teams and decision-makers to carry out a detailed brand analysis and spot trends and patterns to make better strategic decisions aligned with their business objectives.
It answers questions such as:
- What is the overall sales volume of the market for a particular period?
- What are my brand’s sales volume trends for a particular period?
- What is my brand’s market share for sales value over a particular period?
- What is my brand’s market standing (rank) in terms of sales value?
- How has my brand performed in terms of sales volume when compared to other brands?
- How has my brand performed in terms of market share value when compared to the competitors?
- How has my brand’s performance changed in terms of numeric distribution?
- How has my brand performed in terms of numeric distribution as compared to other brands and competitors?
To use this template, simply download it, connect/upload your data to the dashboard, and run the report, all in just a few clicks.