This template will help you create a Market Intelligence report for your insurance company by deriving insights about the sales and market share. It uses visual dashboards and summaries written in natural language to showcase the performance of the various channels and sectors in terms of the number of policies sold and premiums distributed. It also compares the overall sales performance of your company with that of your competitors and top performers.
The template is designed to help sales teams and decision-makers of insurance companies to carry out detailed performance analysis and spot trends and patterns to make better strategic decisions aligned with their business objectives.
It answers questions such as:
- What is the overall team performance in the current period in terms of policies sold?
- What is my team’s quarterly policy vs premium trend?
- Which are the top growing and declining channels in terms of premium?
- What is the overall channel-wise market share?
- How has my channel performed as compared to the top performer?
- Which sectors witnessed growth and decline in terms of policy count?
- How has my sector performed as compared to the top performer?
- How have my competitors performed in terms of the policy count for the period?
- Which are the top-performing companies for the period?
To use this template, simply download it, connect/upload your data to the dashboard, and run the report, all in just a few clicks.