This template will help you know the number of customers using mobile banking and net banking services and provides an overview of the target achievement status of the circle heads in getting customers to register for the services. It analyzes the input data and derives insights about the overall active mobile banking and net banking users, and the geography-wise performance of various circle heads and their clusters and branches. It also analyzes the performance of the teams, compares them with that of their peers and presents it in the form of visual dashboards and narrative-based insights.
The end report is designed to make it easy for banks to keep track of their mobile and net banking users, and evaluate the overall performance of the various circle heads.
It answers questions such as:
- What is the total number of active mobile banking and net banking users in the current month?
- What is the change in the active mobile and net banking users over a particular period?
- What are the target achievement trends for mobile banking and net banking for the current month?
- Which clusters and branches have witnessed growth in terms of the number of mobile and net banking users?
- How has the circle head performed as compared to his peers?
- How is the overall performance of the cluster heads and branch heads?
To use this template, simply download it, connect/upload your data to the dashboard, and run the report, all in just a few clicks.