This template will help you produce performance reports of Regional Managers based on various data sets and get detailed insights on their premium, policy counts, and expense trends. Using Business Intelligence and Natural Language Generation, it presents an in-depth overview of their sales performance w.r.t their specified regions, products, and set targets. It also highlights top performing agents of the team and compares them against the peers, showcasing a clear picture of their monthly contributions.
The template is designed to help management and business teams to closely monitor and measure the sales performance of each RM, with actionable recommendations on the next course of action, for them to tap into growth opportunities.
It answers questions such as:
- How has the RM performed in terms of NET GWP?
- How has the RM performed in terms of the overall number of policies?
- Which products have the highest contribution towards the NET GWP?
- Which products have the least contribution towards the NET GWP, and why?
- Who are the top performing agents in my team?
- Who are the least performing agents in my team?
- How is the performance of an individual RM as compared to his peers?
To use this template, simply download it, connect/upload your data to the dashboard, and run the report, all in just a few clicks.