This template will provide banks with smart insights on the overall performance of their employees in terms of the total operating income and the amount disbursed for various loan types. It showcases product split trends, along with the details of the top and low performing products. Using visual dashboards and narrative-based insights, it also showcases the performance of the teams and its comparison with the peers.
The outcome of the template is designed to help banks to analyze the performance of their sales teams, and take necessary steps to steer their performance towards achieving their product sales goals.
It answers questions such as:
- How is the overall performance of the employee in terms of the total operating income?
- What is the Estimated Recovery Value (ERV) trend for the employee?
- What is the New Customer Acquisition (NCA) trend for the employee?
- What is the employee’s contribution to the total operating income?
- What is the total disbursed amount for various products, and what is the employee’s contribution to it?
- Which are the top and low performing products in terms of the amount disbursed?
- How has the employee performed as compared to his peers?
- Who are the top employees with the most operating income in my region?
- What is the overall product share in my region?
To use this template, simply download it, connect/upload your data to the dashboard, and run the report, all in just a few clicks.