This template will help you analyze the secondary sales performance of your FMCG company and provide detailed insights on the KPIs and numbers. It presents the overall sales movement of a specific brand or SKU, the performance and contribution of them towards secondary sales, along with the individual brand and product performances. It also gives you an overview of the geography-wise secondary sales in the form of visual dashboards and narrative-based smart insights.
The outcome is designed to help the sales team and decision-makers to monitor secondary sales performance and make decisions for salesforce effectiveness.
It answers questions such as:
- How is the overall secondary sales movement of my FMCG company?
- How is the secondary sales performance across products?
- Which geographical zones have witnessed growth or decline, and why?
- Which geographies are most supportive for sales growth?
- Which product categories have the most contribution towards sales?
- Which are my top product categories?
- How well have my brands performed as compared to the top 10 brands?
- Which are the top growing and declining brand/SKU(s) in terms of total sales?
- Which geographies/districts are most supportive towards sales growth?
- Which distribution channels and stores have the highest sales performance?
To use this template, simply download it, connect/upload your data to the dashboard, and run the report, all in just a few clicks.