This template will help you generate smart insights about the deliveries contributing to the overall shipment invoice and the contribution of the countries and delivery centers in terms of deliveries and invoice amount. Using Business Intelligence and Natural Language Generation, it highlights the major areas of concern for shipment rejection and the reasons for delivery rejections in the form of plain language, supported by visualizations.
The outcome is designed to help shipping companies to keep a check on their shipments and analyze their overall performance with accurate insights.
It answers questions such as:
- How is the overall performance of my company in terms of the invoice amount?
- Which countries contribute the most to the total invoice amount?
- Which countries have the highest number of deliveries?
- Which are the top growing and declining countries in terms of invoice amount?
- Which are the top performing centers with most deliveries?
- Which ports have low performance in terms of deliveries and invoice amount?
- What are the major reasons/areas of concern for shipment rejection?
- Which vendors are responsible for creating delivery concerns?
- What are the top reasons for invoice rejections?
To use this template, simply download it, connect/upload your data to the dashboard, and run the report, all in just a few clicks.